|All Candidates Luncheon and 106th Anniversary*
May 8: 11:45am - 1:30pm
The Chamber is pleased to announce that we are offering an exclusive Chamber member-only All Candidates luncheon.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to bring your questions and issues to the forefront with the candidates who are campaigning for your vote in the upcoming Provincial election.
Tickets are $35 (Includes GST) and must be purchased and picked up in advance by calling the Chamber office at 250.492.4103 or by emailing email@example.com
Seating is limited. There will be no tickets sold at the door. Reserve yours today! Friday May 3 is your final day to purchase!
South Atrium - Penticton Trade & Convention Centre
* Join us in celebrating the 106th anniversary of the Penticton and Wine Country Chamber of Commerce. Incorporated May 8th, 1907, our Chamber will be celebrating with cake and special gifts for all attending members!
2012 Business Excellence Awards
"A Prominent Case of Excellence"
Congratulations to all category winners!!
- Penticton Golf & Country Club Members winning the Community Booster Award sponsored by Prospera Credit Union
- Hoodoo Adventure Company winning the Hospitality/Tourism Business Award sponsored by Tourism Penticton
- Nurse Next Door Home Healthcare Services winning the Service Excellence Award sponsored by Pattison Sign Group
- Waycon Manufacturing Ltd. winning the Industrial Business Award sponsored by Greyback Construction Ltd.
- Grant King Men’s Wear winning the Retailer Excellence Award sponsored by Penticton Western News
- Grape Escapes Wine Tours winning the New Business Award sponsored by Valley First
- Cheline Lacroix winning the Young Citizen of the Year Award sponsored by Downtown Penticton Association
- Max Picton winning the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award sponsored by JCI-Penticton and JobOptions-WCG
- Global Spectrum Facility Management Canada winning the Business of the Year Award sponsored by HSBC Bank Canada
- Jan Rustad winning the Business Leader of the Year Award sponsored by TD Canada Trust Small Business Banking
Enhance your company profile in the business community. From Business After Business networking events to luncheons to our annual Business Excellence Awards and much more in between, we have various levels of sponsorship opportunities. Contact Andrea at 250.492.4103 or firstname.lastname@example.org