GreenStep Solutions is working with the RDOS on a Business Education Program, and asking Penticton business owners this question:
How can we improve business recycling in the region?
Everyone knows that recycling is important in this day and age. But are we really taking action?
- Is your business struggling with recycling?
- Do you feel that pang of guilt when you toss a coffee cup in the trash?
- Do you want to improve waste diversion at your business?
JOIN US for an upcoming Penticton Chamber Boston Pizza BUSINESS BRAINSTORM on Wednesday, August 23rd from 4-5pm. A few times per year the Chamber holds a brainstorm session at our local Boston Pizza with free snacks and 1 beverage for Chamber Member businesses to have their say.
The last one on infrastructure with the city brought out over 50 business owners! The RDOS and Greenstep invite local businesses to participate in a waste reduction brainstorm. Share your voice and help define a few key points:
Registration for this event is now open – a drink and munchies will be provided. The workshop will also sculpt a framework for several Greenstep open house events to take place this fall.
- What are the barriers to recycling?
- What are your ideas for overcoming those barriers?
- How can business recycling in Penticton be improved?
- What kind of program(s) would you like to see in place to help you recycle better?